Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Long time overdue!

Between us, this blog has been long time over due..There s always been this nagging lil voice in my head that kept going "BLOG! BLOG!" and call it lazyness if you want( i jus think thats using too crude a term for the art of practicing leisure,whilst appreciating it blissfully), somehow for some reason I jus kept putting it off.. But now here it is-- My musings!!

Oh and people, (who ever it is whos kind enough to keep reading) do leave behind your comments and what ever else it is that u want to..I hav no experience what so ever in this area, so please bare with me! And for all you ppl who keep writing so much to shame me into creating my own blog-- keep going!And for every one else(me inclusive) - lets jus hope this whole idea doesn die a premature death!

8 comments:

Murugaprabu said...

Hey so nice that you have started to blog ... :) It's actually a good habit... But it's too long. People don't have time to read all those things.They jusk skim.They will not spend five or tem minutes reading your blog slowly...Even myself.. But your style of writing and the way you express things is really good :) Keep it up

Nacha said...

thanks.. :) and abt the lenth-- i know i jus cant stop myself when i start!! an i din no u blog! nice!!:)

Nithya said...

Hey nacha !!
Welcome to blogosphere...Enjoy your stay out here :)

Shivraj said...

nice one....but i din kno u were this jobless....lol

Murugaprabu said...

waitin for your next blog madam... :)

Nacha said...

@nitya & prabu-- thanks!not so confident about the staying in blogosphere part, i can easily picture this site getting crippled without posts! Chennai is such a distraction!!!

Unknown said...

gr8 work gurrl!!!! honestly... but a lil shorter next time... i had to use many of my hornomes to stay put..[:)]...
and bout puttint the other stuf up... u know wat,,,, ummmmmmmm... im scared...[:)]

Ryan said...

it too me time to comment (given the fact that i had a part(at least a tiny one))but anyway here i am...


and there i go..tata :D