Saturday, May 9, 2009

Masala movie made, released, running successfully!

The past few months have been nothing short of exciting, to say the very least - played out with twists,turns, goof ups and climaxes- life has truely been one heck of a masala movie!
Scene one lazy morning, at the hostel, im lying stretched out on my back, haven showered or breakfasted, wondering if lunch outside would be a viable option.. phone call from weird number * grumble- mumble * pick it up.
Loud chirpy voice- "Is this nacha?"
Still grumbling, I go "Yes, what can i do for you?"
Voice, Louder and chirpier still, "Im bla bla bla from ABC and i would like to interview you for the post of bla bla bla. Do u hav a few minutes on you?"
Jaw drops, hits the ground, bounces back and slams my teeth!

I go "err... err.."
* Inside voices thinking, no dude not now, not now, NOT NOW, give me another day, or two, or a week , or a month, a year even? Ill perfect this stuff and then Ill call U when Im ready!*
Outside voices squeaks in horror- "err.."
*Inside voice wails "You said err already jackass, make a different noise at the very least!!"
Outside voice recognise the truth in the arguement posed by fellow inner counterpart and goes "Umm.." and then mentally congradulates itself on coming up with a different sounding incoherant noise.

By this point loud chirpy voice gets irritated and says "Should i call at another time?"
Inner voices rejoice, and start doing the Joey dance.
But Outer voice stops them with an awkward plus embarrassed "No sir, Now is fine, go on" at which point all of the little people in my head fall silent and stare at each other in horified silence. At this reaction, the Outer voice cringes silently, and hopes the little people would speak out in time for the answering.
The questioning begins, the lil tykes dont disappoint me- somehow that day, I was done with my first phone interview! The first of many to come.

Wooohooo people! Iv my own driving license (4 wheeler, but driving is another story alltogether) - and Iv attended my very own interview- that takes me way too closer to being a fulltime member of the adult club! Twenty is huge! Cheers to all of us twenties!

O and Intel, Bangalore - here I come! :)

p.s: This was NOT the Intel interview, just in case any of u were wondering. For that, I was forewarned! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol. I knew u had little people inside ur head who operate you!! :D

Nacha said...

I know! its a conspiracy! :D

Ryan said...

Typical!